The term Yoga is a Sanskrit word which means to join or concentrate. It means that a person practicing Yoga must be able to build a discipline in order keep one’s body and mind healthy. In this article, we shall be guiding you on different types of yoga and travel packages you can enlist in.
Types of Yoga
Most health and fitness centers worldwide offer yoga as a form of exercise. It is known to be great for weight loss. Yoga has evolved into different exercises which tests the strength and flexibility of practitioners. Here are some types of Yoga you might want to check out:
- Bikram Yoga – One of the more popular Yoga types, Bikram Yoga are conducted on a heated room of up to 105 degrees. It is composed of 26 poses and two exercises for breathing.
- Restorative Yoga – This relaxing Yoga routine includes at least four simple poses while utilizing items such as bolsters and blankets. Practitioners succumb into deep relaxation while doing the poses.
- Prenatal Yoga – In this type, pregnant women try out yoga postures which are tested out to be safe during pregnancy. Moreover, it aids practitioners to be back in shape after giving birth.
- Taoist Yoga – Also known as Yin Yoga, this is a quiet and meditative type or exercise. The exercises included in this type enables the practitioners to release stress on joint found in ankles, hips, knees, back, shoulders and neck.
Yoga While Traveling
Yoga helps you maintain a healthy mind and body even at the benefit of your own time. However, a question pops out in every yoga enthusiast’s mind. Can I perform yoga when I am travelling? Yes, you certainly can!
A traveling Yoga practitioner needs to budget his time properly. This entails adding flexibility to your travel period. Furthermore, one can also utilize proper equipment and tools to perform your yoga routine well. Yoga travel kit and gears can be brought along so that you can perform your routine anywhere and anytime.
Travel packages are made available for Yoga practitioners. You can even browse and sign-up online. You will not go wrong with selecting one as all the information and schedule are already detailed on travel websites. Moreover, there are reviews available from other practitioners who have taken the same meditation classes and tours before.
Yoga Travel Packages
Professionals plan yoga travel packages. There are many packages available anywhere around the world. You can select any package which can align with your travel schedule and budget. For more information about these you can click here.
Here are some packages you may consider enlisting on your next journey.
- Yoga Desert Retreat – This travel package allows you to experience Yoga with desert related activities like Camel Trekking. The retreat shall aid you to be one with the dessert life. You can perform meditation exercises on temples, palaces, and sacred waters.
- Yoga and Biking – Aside from Yoga sessions, this package includes cycling routines from beginner to more advanced rides. Most of the time there are healing massages and hydrotherapy that may relax you after a long day of biking.
- Yoga and Surfing – Being one with nature should not stop you from trying out exciting activities. This package invites you to partake on surfing. This will also give you a lot places to meditate and be at peace with the waves.
- Yoga and Hiking – If you love the nature, you will enjoy this package. Hiking is a great way to experience the wild. The calm area can help you meditate and find your inner peace.
- Teacher Training – Yoga defines several stages of competency. Should you wish to host your own Yoga classes, teacher training travel package is the right one for you. The program allows you to refine your skills and widen your knowledge base.
Yoga allows you to keep your body and mind healthy. Should you wish to up your Yoga game, you can try to practice Yoga while traveling. Bringing along your travel gear shall make this possible. We deem that nothing should hinder you from practicing Yoga while doing this.
Exploring travel package options can allow you to be one with nature while refreshing your health. It is great experience to spend with your friends and family. Try something new and partake on these Yoga travel journey now.